If you’re a PEI investment property owner, we’re here to help!
Below are just some of the services we provide to our clients. If you need a service that you don’t see listed here, just send us an email.
Please note: we don’t offer “a la carte” services (such as “just cleaning” or “just landscaping and rent collection” or “just tenant placement”) – these services are provided within the comprehensive management of properties in our portfolio.
Project Management (arrange for and oversee small or large repairs, painting projects, bathroom updates, kitchen renovations, flooring installations, new roofs, etc.)
Site Visits for Insurance Purposes
Property Cleanup and Debris Removal
Fall Property Winterizing / Closing
Spring Property Preparation / Opening
Investment Property Purchase and Sale
Human Resources / Corporate / Medical Professional Relocation
Here are some details about our comprehensive Services:
- Find a suitable new tenant for your PEI investment property by marketing the property online (websites, digital ads, social media, etc.) and also using our extensive real estate network to find prospects; showing the property to prospective tenants; pre-screening tenants; and placing tenants; all as part of our comprehensive property management.
- Coordinate rental payments – most of our tenants and owners use Interac etransfers which means the rent gets deposited directly into your bank account from the tenant (no waiting for your monthly rent). If a tenant pays by post-dated check, we also deposit the payment directly into your account as a third-party deposit (which again means you don’t wait for your rent).
- Maintain your investment property, inclusive of tenant management, landscaping, scheduled maintenance, cleaning and painting in between leases, etc., as well as handling emergency issues.
- Project Management – We can arrange and oversee repairs, updates or renovations: painting, cabinet installation, countertop replacement, flooring installation, basement finishing, egress window installation to add a bedroom, etc.
- Arrange and oversee cleanup and debris removal, including after tenant move-out / in between leases, or to prepare a property for renting out.
- Prep your home or cottage for Spring or Winter.
- Perform site visits for insurance purposes or simply peace of mind.
- Research, locate and assist in the purchase of a suitable PEI investment property / sale of your investment property (our owner is an award-winning licensed PEI REALTOR® with Century 21).
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 10AM-4PM, except for tenant / client emergencies.RPM Inc. adheres to all Island Regulatory and Appeals Commission regulations.