If you’re a PEI investment property owner, we’re here to help!
We specialize in comprehensive property management for single-family and Executive rentals in the Charlottetown, Stratford, Cornwall and immediately surrounding areas, and our business is geared toward long-term rentals (please note that Airbnb / Vacation rentals are outside the scope of the services we choose to offer).
Below are some details about our Comprehensive Property Management Services for properties under our Management Agreement.
Please note: we don’t offer “a la carte” services (such as “just cleaning” or “just landscaping and rent collection” or “just tenant placement”) – these services are provided within the comprehensive management of properties in our portfolio under our Management Agreement.
Property Management – including:
- Current tenant management if you already have a tenant / tenants in place.
- Finding a suitable new tenant for your PEI investment property by marketing the property online (websites, digital ads, social media, etc.) and also using our extensive real estate network to find prospects; showing the property to prospective tenants; pre-screening tenants; and placing tenants.
- Coordinating rental payments – most of our tenants and owners use Interac etransfers which means the rent gets deposited directly into your bank account from the tenant (no waiting for your monthly rent).
- Maintain your investment property, inclusive of scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, cleaning and painting in between leases, landscaping, etc., as well as handling repairs and emergency issues.
- Manage all direct tenant contact
Property Cleanup and Debris Removal – arrange and oversee cleanup and debris removal, including after tenant move-out / in between leases, or to prepare a property for renting out.
Project Management – we can arrange and oversee repairs, updates or renovations: painting, cabinet installation, countertop replacement, flooring installation, basement finishing, egress window installation to add a bedroom, etc.
Fall Property Winterizing / Closing
Spring Property Preparation / Opening
Below are just some of the additional services we provide to our clients. If you need a service that you don’t see listed here, just send us an email.
Site Visits on Vacant Properties – for insurance purposes or simply peace of mind
Investment Property Purchase and Sale – research, locate and assist in the purchase of a suitable PEI investment property OR sale of your current investment property (our owner is an award-winning licensed PEI REALTOR® with Century 21).
Human Resources / Corporate / Medical Professional Relocation
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 10AM-4PM, except for tenant / client emergencies.RPM Inc. adheres to all Island Regulatory and Appeals Commission regulations.